Saturday, April 7, 2018

I will design cartoon characters of your choice in different poses

I will design cartoon characters of your choice in different poses












About:

Hello,

I am here to provide you my skills for designinga cartoon character of your choice.

I will make full body character sketch in basic package.
I will do full body character (minimal details) in standard package.
I will provide full body character (full color with high detail) in premium package.



Extra options:
-High resolution(4000 x 4000 transparent background) - $5
- I will design different postures (full body) of already designed character. Each pose for $5 additional.
- I will redesign/modify your already designed character for $5

I'm looking forward to serving you. Feel free to contact me anytime if u want any special request.

Thanks.
Samia

Reviews


lfrohling:Nice :)))

imesami:Thanks

ameerabbas435:I am glad to work with imesami, she delivered what i desired, espacially her communication and quick response very help full during work and she always welcome changes that help you to reach your goal easily. i recommend to wok with her

imesami:Thank You!

stevenfrnco:perfect, thank you so much!! she will love it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment