Friday, March 16, 2018

I will draw vector potraits for you

I will draw vector potraits for you












About:

Hi there,

I'm egi from bandung indonesia, an experienced graphic designer for more than 10 years,This gig will give you  a high quality vector portrait images based on your photo, I  draw your  portrait mannually  by using the Adobe Illustrator software.

I  Will Draw your Portrait with LOW price but what you will get is :
 - HIGH QUALITY images with HIGH RESOLUTION  PNG (transparent) files &.FREE AI source files.
 - Delivered in just 1 days ( choose extra option for 1 day delIvery ) wIth  unlimited revision
 - Friendly and fast respond costumer services and MONEY BACK GUARANTY if you don't like it
 
it's start at $5 (only head + shoulder). If you like, choose additional option on "extra" for more services you need.
For standar service you will receive image 960x1280 pixel  PNG format with transparent  background.
Any questions? please contact me.
if you like my gig, please order and share with your friends and family.

kind regard,
Egi Renggana.

Reviews


vontailor:Image looks great man. Thank you.

egirenggana:great, thank you so much brother.

grafikkm:Everything perfect. I like it

egirenggana:Outstanding Experience!

nguepi:Great job


No comments:

Post a Comment