Friday, March 9, 2018

I will draw classic pop art within 12 hours

I will draw classic pop art within 12 hours












About:

☁ Perfect for Birthday gifts, profile pictures for Social Media, company profiles, birthday cards, framing, business cards, website graphics and much more!


Delivered as a digital file that can be used for printing.


  • Send me a good quality photo and I will draw a unique pop art portrait in my style! 
  •  
  • Text and Background colour: Up to you. 

  • More than 1 person to be drawn? 
    Simply place an order for each person ($5).

- If you have specific requests other than the description above, just send me a message before ordering.
- Delivered in JPG format, obtain PSD for a gig extra below.

Reviews


aspynmarie:EXCELLENT!! Worked quickly and provided precise details! FAST! WILL USE AGAIN!!! EXCELLENT communication and response time!!!

mwgallery:thank you so much!

aspiringkidsinc:I really like this gig. I used it three times in one week and will be back for more I'm sure. The seller communicates quickly to answer questions and delivers excellent product on time! Can't beat price either.

mwgallery:Thank you ao much !

sharkevans:Present for my partner


No comments:

Post a Comment