Thursday, March 1, 2018

I will make a cartoon caricature of you

I will make a cartoon caricature of you












About:

I will draw a Cartoon Caricature of you
STANDARD DELIVERY is 5 Days 
EXTRA FAST DELIVERY is also Available!

My Work is digitally hand drawn, no filters.
I accept any request but if you are not sure if it's possible, contact me first

Here are the STEPS
  1. Select a package or Contact me to get an offer
  2. Respond to all requirements
  3. Accept Delivery and Review to complete order

Tips for BEST Results:
  •  attach a GOOD QUALITY and GOOD RESOLUTION photo
  •  Clarify your Instructions and Requests
  •  PROVIDE Reference images if possible
 
IMPORTANT:
  • The Packages: Basic, Standard and Premium applies to 1 Cartoon Caricature Figure only 

  • Please Contact me if you need more that 1 Cartoon Caricature (I will give a Discount for bulk orders)
  • I keep all copyrights to my work unless Commercial Use extra is included in your order

If you want to Upgrade your Basic gig, here are some EXTRAS to consider:
  +$5 add colors
  +$5 half body
  +$5 PNG file/ transparent background render
  +$10 Full Body
  +$10 increase size and a higher resolution up to 600 dpi max
  +$15 draw a background (base on your request)
  +$40 package of files: .JPG, .PNG, .PSD or .Ai and the Copyright Form in .DOC file







Reviews


chadfisher102:Christine was great. Exceeded what I needed done and made revisions without any hesitation.\n\nThank you for your great work.

guitaristaj:Quick and great service :)

sweet_christine:Thank you so much, You are awesome!

tfilizetti:Amazing and really fast work!

ksdabbs71:Nailed it. Fantastic to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment