Thursday, March 1, 2018

I will draw anything in anime style for you

I will draw anything in anime style for you












About:

Hello, bramhistory here. 
My style is simple anime-manga style, I only accept this style for now. This is my first gig so please kindly mention me if I made a mistake or errors. All my gigs service is full colored.

Prices :
- Headshot = $5
- Half body = $20
- Full body = $25
- Background = $15

Background :
You can buy the background in extras, one background for one canvas/frame. I focused in nature backgrounds and not really good with man-made backgrounds like buildings or cityscape. For now I won't draw them, sorry. 

Simple background like color shading is free.

Additional Characters :
Please buy the same gig if you want an extra characters in one frame.

You will get
High res 300dpi and up to A3 size, png/jpg format files.

Resctrictions :
I accept almost everything. Boys, girls, old, young, soft yaoi/yuri, ecchi, fanart, OCs, crossovers, swords, weapons, parachute dress, tied up DiD, GiD, balloon popping and many other themes.

But I can't draw any NSFW (rated-18 and gore) and animals, so I can't accept any request on it yet. I also not really good with man-made backgrounds like buildings or cityscape. For now I won't draw them, sorry.





Reviews


seethedentist:Very polite, accommodating and talented!

bramhistory:A nice and understanding buyer, good project, great experience! ^^

ianh1995:An absolute joy to work with! Followed directions well, kept good contact throughout the order, and just absolutely awesome pictures that I can now use in my video game demo! 10/10 would work with again!

bramhistory:Always love a buyer with clear detailed instructions, they help me completing projects much faster and better. Also a kind buyer who understood and want to compromise when a problem occurred, can't ask for anything better, thank you very much! :D

eddiepalacios46:Amazing artwork i recommend her.


No comments:

Post a Comment