Sunday, March 11, 2018

I will design a cartoon character or any comic illustration

I will design a cartoon character or any comic illustration












About:

Delivered file:  jpeg or png  transparent


Delivered size: 1400X1400 pixels


Colors: flat colors

1 cartoon character = 1 Gig

Please always contact me first to ensure that I can do the job before making your order.

Generally, I give a pencil sample of your request  before you order.


Take a quick look at this U Tube video to see more designs made in fiverr:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCEJ1_mu4QI







Reviews


sapphirecoin:High quality work

gifgeo:Thanks a lot!!!

juerghostettler:Great work and fast delivery as always. Thanks a lot, George!

gifgeo:Thanks a lot J!

hawaiideb:Gifgeo is simply the best in creating cartoons that match my message. Here, the killer snake represents negativity in the world. It's not the bite that kills but the negative energy, like venom, that spreads throughout our bodies. Gifgeo images are pure genius. He makes it easier for me to explain what it takes to stay positive in the real world. .


No comments:

Post a Comment