Friday, March 16, 2018

I will draw your portrait in disney style

I will draw your portrait in disney style












About:

I will draw a Portrait of you, a family member, a friend,a pet or a person of your choice in a Disney style.

Message me before(!) you order if you want more than 1 person in one picture, a detailed background, a group picture or have questions. Thanks!

Quick Overview:

- Gender or age does not matter
- I need a photograph from you in/or similar to the angle you want

Please send me a quick message with further details:

- eye shape (I can draw what I think suits best or any iconic disney eye shape of your choice)
- backgroundcolor (for objects etc pls contact me first)
- preferred image size (DinA3 in high res is the default)

The Premium pack includes a full body image of one person. (I can draw the clothing from your picture, or for a small extra fee whatever you wish for e.g. Princess Dress)

Mesmagoria








Reviews


pfouts:What an incredible talent plus above and beyond responsiveness, patience and kindness in working through every detail for us! We are so thankful and excited about these special images for our family!

grifs9473:Wanted a picture done in a Disney style. Was delivered with a huge \

pmabbz:had an unfortunate technical issue so product was late but end result was very good.

mesmagoria:Outstanding Experience!

camgoole:Absolutely brilliant


No comments:

Post a Comment