Saturday, March 17, 2018

I will create your exaggerated and funny caricature

I will create your exaggerated and funny caricature












About:

A caricature is the perfect gift!

Give a wonderful cartoon with a humorous and elegant style.
Will be delivered in approximately 4 days in maximum jpg format.
The profile can use it and show it to your friends.
The order includes only one person from head to toe as shown in the gallery.

You can order your personalized caricature with additional elements, color, background, full body, 2 or 3 people, which increase the cost.

Thank you for choosing me, you will not regret it! gives

Send the photo or image in fiverr order (maximum 3 photos preferably one front, the other diagonal and the last and profile)

The cartoon will work in the same way as shown in my profile, if you want some extra element will increase the cost. (another person, object or background, etc.).

check the extras in case you want some extra service

Thank you !!

MACO.

Reviews


alegnas:LOVE It!!!!!!!

marlon1maco:Thank you!!!\r\n

leemays1975:Great work as usual. The seller notified me of a delay due to personal reasons. Highly professional. One of my favorites on Fiverr.

marlon1maco:Thanks my friend!\nI always will be ready!!!!

cjspike:When I saw my caricature, it made me giggle... which is what a good caricature can do!


No comments:

Post a Comment