Friday, March 9, 2018

I will draw the cartoon version of you or anything

I will draw the cartoon version of you or anything












About:

Hi, Please come and check out my Gig!


IMPORTANT NOTE: 


1. I will create a body full of the image (you may send the picture as reference)  for the cartoon character, and it will be cute.


2. Basic gig: You will get simple eye feature and one layer solid color  >> for 1 character/ 1 item only :)  > The extra gig apply only for 1 Character as well. For 2 characters together, means 2 gigs, and so on.  



3. I can draw anything, you have request any drawing, please message me. 


4. For non human character, I also can do, however, for the basic gig, I will only draw the basic and simple form with the basic color. If you want to requested additional this and that (specially you never mentioned it at the very first you order the gig), please buy the extra gig.


5. 
Normally, I will send the sketch first for the approval,I do revision with the sketch as once its approve, I will not do any revision again, unless an extra gig required.


6. You can use the result for your private purpose, for commercial please look my extra gig.

At my gallery, you'll see the difference between simple eye with solid color for the basic gig and details color with big eyes (superhero) for an extra gig. 


Reviews


sabione:Awesome job and communication. I recommend 1000%.

tessacreative:thank you

seyfettindogan:she delivered early then the death line \n\n\ngreat work thx

tessacreative:thank you

trinitymealor:I just love it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment