Friday, March 2, 2018

I will draw your cartoon portrait in archer style

I will draw your cartoon portrait in archer style












About:

               ♛♛ARCHER STYLE CARTOON PORTRAIT♛♛

I will digitally hand draw a cartoon portrait from your photo in ARCHER style which can be used as,
  • Profile picture 
  • Birthday gift
  • Cartoons & Caricatures
  • Printed on T-Shirts, Mugs etc.

Gig Extras
  • Commercial Use: You will get full commercial rights for the product.  +$15
  • Add Background: Image provided by you or as per my choice (Simple Background)  +$15
  • Draw Accessories: Draw Jewelry, Accessories or Instruments  +$10
  • Source File: Properly layered easily editable PSD file  +$10

One Gig is only for one person's portrait and if you need more people on it, place multiple orders for Basic Gig and Gig Extras accordingly.

★Place separate orders for separate drawings, please.

★You must send a high-resolution clear image(s) to me. Output quality will depend on the image quality you provide

If you need any clarifications, please feel free to contact me before placing the order 

Reviews


perdamgaard417:Great and very creative work. Thanks.

banana45:Great Experience!!! Thank you for the opportunity...

zacktmiller92:As always, more amazing work from banana45. I've used him for dozens of cartoons now. They really tie together my branding for my business.

banana45:Great Experience!!! Always a pleasure to work with. Thank you...

rhinereviews:Saw something like this on reddit and thought I would try it out for valentine's day.


No comments:

Post a Comment