Saturday, March 3, 2018

I will draw cartoon with different style as you wish

I will draw cartoon with different style as you wish












About:

Hello every one .. 

If you want a cartoon character of yourself, friends, family or the characters in your imagination. I will make it happen. "It's digitally drawn by hand, No Apps, No Plugin, All Colored"

in this gig i will draw cartoon characters in different style as you wish for just $5.

  • What I need from you :
  • Your description about the character.
  • Photo as a reference if you want me to draw from real life.

  • What you will get from me :
  • High-resolution 2000 x 2000 pixels JPG with Simple Background,PNG with transparent background and Source file of the cartoon (yes, you get 3 files including source file) (Additional gigs for extra characters) 

  • Price :
  • Default $5 for a cartoon (1 gig per 1 character)
  • +$20 for adding a catchy or complicated background

Thanks for checking my gig and PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT CUSTOM ORDER !

Reviews


tomertomrt:good seller and artist

julianregawa:outstanding experience !!

ippeikanehara:this is a great art piece.

julianregawa:great buyer!

ippeikanehara:great art work, exactly what I was looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment