Thursday, March 1, 2018

I will draw you as disney or comic superhero character

I will draw you as disney or comic superhero character












About:

I am a profesional Illustrator and comic artist,expert in Digital Inking & Coloring. I work for a lot of publishing house, the most important are Disney, Mattel and JungleKids.

I will turn yourself in your favorite character,
I'll draw yourself in any style you prefer (Disney, Realistic, Super-hero).
 
Always send me message before 
we can find a price together.

I have always a lot of work, so you must conctact me to know if I am free,
I do apologize in advance if I'll answer later, but it will be because of the time zone between our Countries or because I am too busy.

So please ask me the cost of your product before you order the Gigs,
and please wait for an answer from me,

I hope I can help you.

Best regards,
Giovanni

Reviews


bpowersworld:Excellent experience. Can’t recommend this artist highly enough. Fast, smooth communication. When mods were required they were completely exactly as requested quickly. The final pieces are sure to be well received by my students.\n\nExcellent final results.

gionny22:Really thanks! I really have fun doing this job! See you soon!

bpowersworld:Continue to have a great experience working with this artist. I love the final versions of the original sketches I provide in this project. Just wonderful work! Absolutely recommend Giovanni for your projects!

gionny22:Outstanding Experience!

bpowersworld:Great work again. Love the products I’m getting for this project. A minor modification was requested and it was complete within an hour. Awesome! I continue to recommend this artist!


No comments:

Post a Comment