Saturday, March 10, 2018

I will illustrate a cartoon for you

I will illustrate a cartoon for you












About:

I'm going to make a caricature for you

Hello! Interested in a cartoon for you?


I'm Longart, an illustrator who works on creating fun and creative characters. I am very responsible since my work is important to me, so I put all my potential in every illustration I make.

I can make caricatures of you, your friends, your family or your pet, or for your avatar in social networks, for a special gift or moment. This for an economic price and a good quality. I am very versatile when it comes to working, so I am interested in all your ideas.


For the $ 5 you receive: Outline of a character (black and white) in JPG format.


However, with the purchase of extras I can add to the illustration the full body and full color. And if you like my style and want something special, as an additional character or background just need to write to the private and design your personalized order.


You can also write to me to see more of my work as an illustrator.

I am at your service and interested to work with you!

Reviews


jbg2011:Excellent work, thank you

joffts:Awesome work, will use again

longart:I'm very glad you like it! Pleased to work with you, count on me for future projects

sacrificegam485:this selle was great to work with did what i asked and fast delivery 100% awesome

longart:Pleased to have worked on this for you! I'm glad you liked it. count on me for future projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment