Friday, March 9, 2018

I will do comics and graphic novels pages

I will do comics and graphic novels pages












About:

I will illustrate your Comics or Graphic novel as you want. I'm artist, specialized on graphic narrative. I can work in various styles or try something more experimental for the sake of story telling. Lets do a great piece.

Package prices are PER PAGE

Contact me before order:
If you don't contact me before order your
purchase will be canceled.

Creative projects need discussion before
start.

S.B.

Reviews


bigscary:Can put together a great single visual as well as a series of smaller visuals as part of a layout. I think he'd also be a great resource for original posters and other non-comic visual art.

saucypastin:i cannot describe how happy i am with this artist. I will work and order everything from him in the future! it is simply amazing. Truly better than anything i could have wished for

samuelbermudez:Great experience. I’d enjoyed doing this and the client gave me full creativity freedom. 100% recommended.

roliu77:Very good illustrations and timely delivery of work. The seller is talented and professional. Would work with this person again for comics illustrations projects.

samuelbermudez:Great experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment