Friday, March 16, 2018

I will make professional vector cartoon portrait of your photo

I will make professional vector cartoon portrait of your photo












About:

HI PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ORDERING MY GIG!


PRICE:

$10 FOR A FULL BODY PHOTO (per person in the photo)

Additional:

+$5 Extra fast service
If you want me to deliver your artwork in just one day.IT IS PER PERSON (if 2 person in 1 portrait its additional $5 total of $10 for 2 person.
IT IS AN ADDITIONAL $5 (headshot only) or $10(half or whole body) PER PERSON IN THE PICTURE.


+$10 If you want me to include a PSD file.


FREE for .PNG format

(If you want the PSD file,Check out my Gig Extras)
Delivered image size 1500 x1000 pixel, 300 dpi 

Reviews


mattmacmillan:Outstanding job once again

mattmacmillan:Great design as always

mayren0504:thanks. please refer me to your friends and colleagues. Thanks

meann0827:more than what I expected

meann0827:Very happy with the result


No comments:

Post a Comment