Monday, March 12, 2018

I will help you about Photoshop and illustrator related work 5.0 (122 reviews) Contact Me From Bangladesh Member since Nov 2014 Recent Delivery about 11 hours i am an experienced photo editor ,

I will help you about Photoshop and illustrator related work 5.0 (122 reviews) Contact Me From Bangladesh Member since Nov 2014 Recent Delivery about 11 hours i am an experienced photo editor ,












About:

Welcome to my cartoon gig 

I will draw a picture of you in cartoon style
$5 FOR ONE PERSON HEADSHOT  Like Gig Images
draw exactly like the photo so please send me a good shot photo of you :) 

Why me ? 

DELIVERY IN 4Days !!!!  
Unlimited revision until your satisfaction !!!
Very high regulation


Digitally hand drawn, use adobe illustrator

NOTE


  1. $5 for 1 figure, color Head and shoulder only 
  2. For Multiple figures $5 for each figure
  3. please send me a good quality image for 
    fantastic results.
  4. I draw intricate motifs on clothing in my style 


Any questions?


Feel free to contact me if you have any question

Reviews


juancachavezyt:It was a very good service, it was quick and well hand-drawn.

yusufkhandker:Thank you

artisaneyecare:Great seller! Will work with again!

yusufkhandker:Great Buyer!!!

ibccorp:You are the bomb!


No comments:

Post a Comment