Friday, March 16, 2018

I will create a game character with sprite

I will create a game character with sprite












About:

Dear Fiverr Buyers:

I am a graphic designer expert in game design, Ios/Android app, app reskin/redesign, UX and UI with more than 7 years of expertise and visible leadership.

I also have experience in web development, I am a highly motivated individual with proven ability to lead a team or work individually when needed. I have worked on large scale, complex websites comprised of both static and dynamic content in multiple languages. I am a creative, self-starter who provides strong attention to detail and design quality. I have proven experience collaborating with visual designers and IT teams to create production quality HTML, PHP, CSS, and JavaScript code for use in content management systems.

Sincerely,

HardBearded


Reviews


otocampos:very Nice the job

hardbearded996:thank you

professorgray27:Good stuff

hardbearded996:thanks

otocampos:good job,i loved


No comments:

Post a Comment