Monday, March 12, 2018

I will draw you portrait caricature cartoon custom caricature

I will draw you portrait caricature cartoon custom caricature












About:

To place an order I need:
- Clear pictures of each person you would like me to draw (separately or together); 
- If you want something custom, such as background, text, clothing or items - be sure to specify it in the description or contact me for a custom quote. 
- Wait 1- 3 days and get your drawing  (very fast shipping available).
What will you get

You will receive a digital file with a caricature image. No physical delivery is offered.
- Person caricature or cartoon, head/shoulders/hands/full body
- Delivered as JPG file, 4000x4000 px in 300 dpi resolution, PSD file
- If you need some other dimensions of your caricature just let me know (biggest caricature I drawn was 3m x 5 m )

You can use this cartoon for 

your profile avatar on facebook and twitter
gift to someone: friend, beloved, colleague or birthday gift.
business card, advertisement, logo,invitation, postcard, flyer or T-shirt 

Make sure to give me all clear instructions before I start. 
Also, don't hesitate to contact me for special orders ;)

Reviews


sannydeepwalia:great work as usual!

slimrich1215:exexcellent experience

nfreed3:Great work! The result was perfect!

grafikartist:Thank you, you are generous

rptangri:Great job and fast turnaround


No comments:

Post a Comment