Tuesday, March 13, 2018

I will draw an awesome chibi character of you

I will draw an awesome chibi character of you












About:

*IMPORTANT* Don't place the order directly contact me through messages first! 

If you want yourself or your original character to be drawn in a Chibi anime or cartoony style then send me the written details of the character but a photo or sketch would be much more preferable. I need to know about the clothing and pose and accessories (if any) of the character. 

Reviews


ac2elite:I have more for you !!! lol

laquanjohnson:The work was spot on. The artist delivered exactly what I wanted. I will choose this artist for any of my work.

ac2elite:Thank you bro !!!

simondee88:Another amazing job from Demonicbrute!! Always love you work and so easy to work with :) thank you so much

ac2elite:Always Great thanks Bro !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment