Thursday, March 1, 2018

I will cartoonize your dog pet cartoon caricatures cartoon caricatures

I will cartoonize your dog pet cartoon caricatures cartoon caricatures












About:

I'll draw your any kind of animal or bird Pet cartoon .Hand drawn illustration and charm so you can have your pet as a background image in your computer or your phone or print it and hang it on the wall (they make great presents!)
What will you get
You will receive a digital file with a caricature image. No physical delivery is offered.
- Person caricature or cartoon, full body
- Delivered as JPG file, 4000x4000 px in 300 dpi resolution, PSD file

To place an order I need:
- Clear pictures of each person you would like me to draw (separately or together); 
- If you want something custom, such as background, text, clothing or items - be sure to specify it in the description or contact me for a custom quote. 
- Wait 1-3 days and get your drawing  (very fast shipping available)

Also, don't hesitate to contact me for special orders ;)

Reviews


kunz65:Perfect Job

sommerhof:He made a cartoon of my two dogs - absolute excellent

peterrasmuss826:Very good job done!

brianwatterson:Love the image!!!! Captured our dogs smile very nicely! Thank you!

cyankee86:Awesome quality!


No comments:

Post a Comment