Thursday, April 5, 2018

I will create a stunning flat avatar of you

I will create a stunning flat avatar of you












About:

*) For $ 5 you will have 1 line drawing
*)For $ 10 you will have color headshot
*)For $ 15 you will have a full body image
I'm very happy if you check my gig extra "glad to accept tip from you", so I can do more my best draw from your tip ^__^

How To Order ??

1. Send me a message with your photo (Good quality)
2. We disscused about that price
3. Place the order (ORDER NOW button)

Reviews


edouano2002:Needed an avatar for web presence.

chibicartoon:thank you for tip.Good luck for you

mrhero1990:Provided an exceptional quality of service, outstanding. Thank you.

chibicartoon:thank you for using my service

mrhero1990:Great communication, fast delivery, and did exactly what I asked for. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment