Thursday, April 5, 2018

I will make animal cartoons and illustrations

I will make animal cartoons and illustrations












About:

Please, send me an inbox message before ordering, that way we can talk about what you want and get the best results!

I will draw any animal in any style with a very simple or blank background

Options are:

  • Humanoid style
    (human-like, ie: walking in two legs, with simple clothes and such)

  • Feral style
    (animal-like, just in a cartoon style)

  • Detailed sketch
    (More realistic drawing)

  • Other
    (Just ask/provide examples and I'll see what I can do!)


All styles above are$10for the linework of one animal, full bodiedwith blank background.
If you want a full illustration with color, background, extra characters, etc, check for the extras!

Reviews


nhdragonfly:Awesome as usual.....love her!

kambru:Great client, I love working with her!

mmarotta0417:I absolutely loved working with Kam. She was totally involved and got my \

kambru:Great client! look forward to keep working with him in the future.

mmarotta0417:Getting a \


No comments:

Post a Comment