Thursday, April 5, 2018

I will your portrait into caricature cartoon unique of you

I will your portrait into caricature cartoon unique of you












About:

Hi,
I'm an portrait and caricature painter,

My Work is digitally hand drawn, no filters.
I accept any request but if you are not sure if it's possible, contact me first

Here are theSTEPS
1.Message me first !
2. Select a package or Contact me to get an offer

2.Respond to all requirements
3.Accept Delivery and Review to complete order


Tips forBEST Results:
  • attach aGOOD QUALITYand GOOD RESOLUTION photo
  • Clarify your Instructions and Requests
  • PROVIDE Reference images if possible

You will get :
  • Full body Cartoon, transparent background so you can edit the background.
  • You will get PNG/JPG
  • Delivered as a digital file that can be used for printing.
  • If you like my work, don't forget to share to your friends.

Best regard





Reviews


jpduvehage:High quality, Fast delivery! Will definately recommend!

asacreatif:thanks for order sir

bookjoey:Great job

fivestarscott:Asacreatif is the best designer on Fiverr ! Thank You!

radiohead73:very great work, quick delivery, thank you very much


No comments:

Post a Comment