Thursday, April 5, 2018

I will draw your cartoon photo

I will draw your cartoon photo












About:

I am a cartoonist. A professional artist. I will convert your photo into a cartoon. The cartoon look same as your picture which you provide me.


Note:

Only head and shoulder for Basic 5$. If you wanna more then add extras.
remember always send the best photo of your.
don'tsend blur images.
Don't send me your photo that cut off around head, because your cartoon picture will be cut off too.
I can draw maximum 4 figures in one frame not more than that.
If you wanna add background then you first show me the picture of the background before placing the order Because it is not easy to add a background with so many things so I will take a look at it then I will decide to take order or not.
Remember if you want to add your Pet cartoon with your cartoon then selectextras. (only head to neck of pet). no Giraffe and Ostrich please if you understand what i mean.

  • For your Information,
    You will get transparent / White background

Reviews


yojosefo:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

tdbrown:great experience

davidbergart:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

tdbrown:Great Job as always

tdbrown:great love it


No comments:

Post a Comment