Friday, March 2, 2018

I will create a cartoon character

I will create a cartoon character












About:

Hi,
Starting with $20, I will illustrate one cartoon character(pencil sketch) based on your description.

Basic order will give you:
  • Standard flat colored illustration
  • 1 PNG (transparent background)
  • 1 JPG ( white background)

Please check order details for more options, such as:
  • make coloring
  • High resolution (1000x1000 pixels, 300dpi)
  • Source files (AI & EPS)
  • Commercial license
  • Additional figure (if you have two or more characters drawn in one image)
  • 1 day delivery (sometimes turned off, ask me for availability)
  • Make sure to be as descriptive as possible when ordering.

After the image is delivered, only minor tweaks like the change of colors or texts are free.
If required, an additional revision can also be purchased.

Commercial license must be purchased for commercial purposes
such as advertising, promotion, web pages, logo design, etc.
Otherwise, I retain the copyright to my work and the right to
re-use and re-sell i
If you have any questions please just send me a message and I'll get back to you right away 


Reviews


tenuousprotest:Excellent work

gerdoo:thank you very much!

terrytidwell:Very good work done in a timely manner!!

gerdoo:thank you!

bmgent:Great to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment