Thursday, April 5, 2018

I will cartoonize your dog pet cartoon caricatures cartoon caricatures

I will cartoonize your dog pet cartoon caricatures cartoon caricatures












About:

I'll draw yourany kind of animal or birdPet cartoon.Hand drawn illustration and charm so you can have your pet as a background image in your computer or your phone or print it and hang it on the wall (they make great presents!)
What will you get
You will receive a digital file with a caricature image. No physical delivery is offered.
- Person caricature or cartoon, full body
- Delivered as JPG file, 4000x4000 px in 300 dpi resolution, PSD file

To place an order I need:
- Clear pictures of each person you would like me to draw (separately or together);
- If you want something custom, such as background, text, clothing or items - be sure to specify it in the description or contact me for a custom quote.
- Wait 1-3 days and get your drawing (very fast shipping available)

Also, don't hesitate to contact me for special orders ;)

Reviews


drrenatofaria:Excelent!

ctaylor379:Really great work, timely delivery and good communication. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

grafikartist:Thank you, I am glad to cooperate with you.

amandahillegas:Loved the design work Grafikartist did of my two dogs. Perfect!

grafikartist:I'm grateful to you


No comments:

Post a Comment