Wednesday, April 4, 2018

I will do my best for my client. + See More

I will do my best for my client. + See More












About:

Hi, are you looking for professional and fulltime pet designer?
I will make your pet photo more eye catching.
What are you waiting for,follow the instructions how to order it below.

Steps:

1. Place the order (ORDER NOW button) if you are not sure what to order, please contact me first.

2. Send me the photo that you want drawn (Good quality),

3. Receive drawing, complete the order and give review.

Check out my Gig below for more options!

Contact me before ordering if you have Additional / Specific Requests (feel free to contact me)

Basic Gig for $5 you will get :

-Delivered in JPG, PNG or PSD format (4000x4000 pixel) high resolutionFREE(by request)

-Colored

-Included revision/modification after cartoon done (unlimited revision)

Reviews


andrejdmchk:awesome fast Work!

lutfihakim394:thank you

pntrivedy:Just what I wanted.

lutfihakim394:thank you

leahj11:Great and super fast!! Will definitely use again.


No comments:

Post a Comment