Thursday, April 12, 2018

I will turn your images into realistic cartoons

I will turn your images into realistic cartoons












About:

Exclusively on Fiverr!

Hey, there!

Have you ever wanted to see yourself as a cartoon or have your picture made realistic cartoon YOu!

I'm here to turn you images into realistic cartoons. You can use it as a profile picture on facebook, twitter etc, frame it or print it. It will be very realistic amp; in a high quality.

Perfect for wedding Anniversaries, Birthdays, Valentines Day, Fathers Day, Mothers Day, Profile Picture, Avatar etc.

My work includes:

  1. Complete cartoon whether it's half body pic or full @ $5
  2. 1 picture per $5
  3. I only accept medium or high resolution photo
    (minimum 640x480 pixel)
  4. Get the picture with same background you've got or in white for the same price $5
  5. If you want the background removed then Extra $5
  6. The brighter and clearer the photo, the better the result


The images must be in High quality if you want best cartoons. I mostly deliver fast.

Note:

  • I do not work with Sexually explicit images. Can be normal but not Naked!
  • If you have any queries please message me.

Reviews


mitchel12henson:Truly professional!

mitchel12henson:Thank you so much. So fast and professional thank you!

john12lennon:Well done! more work for you!

john12lennon:Awesome! Thanks!

john12lennon:You're awesome! another animated Taylor is good to see. Realistic cartoon indeed! Highly recommended seller! Friendly customer support.


No comments:

Post a Comment