Wednesday, April 4, 2018

I will draw black and white cartoons

I will draw black and white cartoons












About:

I can create a black and white vector portrait and another.

Want some handmade line art illustration of your photo?
Line art style is the best choice.

Line art style is suitable for:Avatar, Photo profile, put on T-Shirt,Framing, WebsiteGraphics, Wallpaper, Birthday or Wedding cards, As a gift to loved ones and more!


I need:
Hi-res or Medium photo.


$5 for basic gig - 01-day delivery

What do you need to do next if you order my gig:

  1. Give me a good quality photo and I will create a black and white vector in Adobe Illustrator.
  2. I just create black and white vector like you want.
  3. I will send you JPEG 1000 px 300dpi file (basic).
  4. I will send your vector file
  5. If you have another request to do feel free to ask before order, I'm accepting custom order :)


If you have any questions andIf you need more, please message me so I can send you a Custom Offer ornegotiate a price.

thank you
kavisha

Reviews


llmchicago:Great value for the service provided.

anilemoney:thank you sir

zaidhussein403:amazing fast work with great communications.

anilemoney:thank you sir

charmlessman2d:great and easy


No comments:

Post a Comment