Thursday, April 5, 2018

I will draw your cartoon character

I will draw your cartoon character












About:

Hello! I am a very flexible artist who is capable of drawing in many different styles. I love to draw portraits, characters, logos, avatars, and book illustrations, and I would be more than happy to draw yours.

My extended portfolio can be viewed athttps://www.flickr.com/photos/kaieri/

Each package includes a drawing of ONE character in ONE pose. Additional characters can be added to a drawing for $5 each. Separate drawings are the full package price.

$10 -Black and White Sketch

$15- Flat Color (No Shading)

$20 -Cel-Shaded Color

$30- Full Color with Shading and Highlights

$40- Full Color with Shading and Highlights + Extra Detail

Add-Ons:

$5 -
Add an additional character to a drawing

$15 -SimpleIllustrated Background

$15 - Commercial license

$20- Poster Size (11" x 17" up to "20 x 30") Cannot be ordered after delivery.

$20 - Source file (layered PSD)

Bulk orders for more than 3 separate images should be done through custom order only. Do not add extra fast to bulk orders.

3 day delivery is available for an extra charge based on order volume.

Reviews


zilla12:Awesome as always!

lroehl:Thank you, Kaieri! Amazing to work with as always!

evone2640:Excellent!

iggliwiggly:Working with Kaieri has been the best decision I've made for my project. Her art brings my work to life!

samsamd:very good!


No comments:

Post a Comment