Thursday, November 14, 2019

Draw Your Portrait In My Own Caricature Style











About:

I will draw a caricature of you, in my own style based on a high quality picture you provide. Please, be sure to read the description before ordering:

-You will get a .JPG file perfect for web use sized around 1200x1200 pixels. (More sizes available in extras)

- All packages are portraits from the shoulder up (headshots) and only one person per job. They only include what is described on each one, half and full body extras are purchased separately, in addition to your chosen package. (THE PRICE AND EXTRAS ARE PER PERSON, INCLUDING FAST DELIVERIES). 

-You can choose between BIG HEAD style and NORMAL PROPORTIONS when placing your order.

-Turnaround time for standard package is 4 days. 


-Credit is appreciated but not obligatory.  

Please consider ordering the higher resolution extra, you will get a 2x sized drawing, and support me
  (all my drawings are full quality and I don't charge for more details like color or shading)

Questions? Issues? Modification needed? Contact me before reviewing the final art!

Reviews


:

I waited until last minute for a Birthday present. Not only did he promise three days, he finished in two and made immediate changes. Exceptional service and great talent. Thanks!

:

The final cartoon was exceptionally good.

:

Always 100%!

:

Thanks again man

:

Great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment