Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Draw A Cartoon Face, In My Own Special Style











About:

Hello, And thank you for checking out my Cartoon Face gig! :)



With my special skills I will turn your pictures into a Cartoon Style or Caricature, using Photoshop,and I draw for any occasion: a social network avatar, a birthday gift, couple's anniversary and etc.



Please read before you add it to the shopping cart:




  • Prepare a good quality photo that has a high resolution,not blur, not night shot etc.
  • If you order more than one person please contact me first.
  • I can refuse your order if it does not meet the criteria that I mentioned.
  • If you are not sure about the quality of your photos, you can send more than one picture and I will choose one of them.


For additional check a few extra gig :



    - Just Head -$5

    - Half Body -$10

    - Full Body -$25
    - Adding Text -$5



    - Fast Dilevery one day -$25
    - Commercial Use - $25
    - Sourch File PSD - $20
    - Request of background -$$

    - etc



    NOTE:

    - Please send photo in best quality, don't selfie, not cut head off.

    - If you ORDER 2 PERSON, please make 2 order, 3 person 3 order, and next (1 PERSON, 1 ORDER, NOT MULTIPLE)





    I will feel very happy if you contact me first before you order my show :)


    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    amazing as i expected thank you so much

    Seller's Response:

    great working with him

    Seller's Response:

    thank you very much bro ... waiting for the next order.

    Seller's Response:

    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    :

    thank you so much.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment