Saturday, November 16, 2019

Draw Your Face Into Awesome Vector Art From Your Photo











About:



Please read the description first


  • Please send me the good quality photos (not blurred) because make affect in final result
  • The price applicable to each face (not photo)
  • I create head to shoulder $5, half body for $15, and full body for $25
  • I also work with animal photo
  • The result will be delivered to you in size 11.69"x8.27" inch (A4), landscaped, and .PNG format with transparent background

Reviews


:

I needed a photo done as an anniversary present and I was very pleased with my experience. The first two images wasn't exactly right but he was more than happy to keep fixing them for me! I was skeptical at first but I am very pleased. I will be using his services again. My order was done early!

:

Amazing work!

:

Amazing work and response time

:

It took many tries to get what I considered a minor coloring fix. In the end I was only about 80% happy.

:

Awesome Work




No comments:

Post a Comment