Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Draw Cartoon, Caricature You In Harry Potter Theme











About:

 Caricature in Harry Potter theme!
Is there someone that you know who is a Harry Potter fanatic and would appreciate a caricature of themselves in Hogwarts? This is definitely a gift that guaranteed to put a smile on their face!

I perform the work manually pencils on paper. I do you offer a quality image in format jpeg or png, which you can print. If you want to get the original work, I can send to you, but you will need to pay for shipping.

   HOW IT WORKS:

Send me a reference photo and specify your Hogwarts house.

I'll send you a line sketch for preview. After approving the sketch, I will add colors and send the completed caricature.


   Thanks for the visit!

   Regards, Michael!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great dealing with you again, Michael. :) I have another drawing whenever you are ready. :D

Seller's Response:

Thank you! It's nice to deal with you!

Seller's Response:

We loved our image can’t wait to use it for our save the date!!! Thanks Michael!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Ordered a Harry Potter artwork for my girlfriend and I think she’s going to flip out when she sees it. Would definitely recommend it to anyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment