Sunday, November 17, 2019

Draw Comics ,Children Story Page Or Full Book











About:

Please write me before ordering! The price depends on such factors as:
- number of characters and objects
- resolution of the file
- size of the canvas
- difficulty of illustrated objects
- presence of background
- details on the background
- time of delivering and others

Please contact me and we will find a solution, that will suit us both.

I will be glad to work with you! 
•I'll need to know details of what you want to do a specific job, it can be a picture, an idea, or a text or think necessary.

•Illustration format will be JPG , PNG ( Transparent background ) , or PSD
you can choose the drawing style between ( chibi  /  freestyle ) .

Reviews


:

Very well done! This art was exactly what I was looking for! I will order more.

:

We were looking to create a one of illustrated story book for my daughter. Sarah was fantastic to work with, had great communication, and nailed the illustrations first time from the text from our story. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again or recommend her to anyone.

:

Excellent experience. Thanks again.

:

She is very talented. I highly recommend this seller. Thanks.

:

She is the best cartoon artist on Fiverr. HIGHLY recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment