Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Draw A Portrait Of You In My Chibi Style











About:

Hello and welcome!



I am offering a digital illustration of you in my chibi anime style for Only $ 5.00, with basic coloring and a geometric background is an extra $3.00 



When submitting please give me a picture of yourself that you would like me to draw from, also including a specific pose and clothing. If you would like a small animal alongside yourself such as a dog, or even a small dragon, it'll be $5 extra.



I always aim to make the customer satisfied with the results. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely love what they did with my nieces and nephews.

:

OMG I am SOOOOOO in love! Thank you I can't wait to show my husband he's gunna love it too!

:

Knew exactly what she wanted and helped guide me to create the perfect portrait. Glad to know you love the portrait!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment