Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Draw A Professional Cartoon Caricature From Photo











About:

I will draw a professional Cartoon Caricature From photo.  Head-shot or Half/Full body or Full body and Background CARICATURE,CARTOON PORTRAIT, CARTOON, CARICATURE PORTRAIT of you or someone of your choosing. The Caricature can be black and white or color. Caricatures are great for WEDDING PRESENTS, BAR/BAT MITZVAHS, LOGO'S, BLOGS, WEBSITES, EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH.  25 years experience in both live and studio work.  OPTIONS are available for more than one person in a drawing and can be ordered by contacting me for a custom quote. Please note that the time for delivery will change depending on the amount of people you need drawn.



Here are the ordering STEPS

  1. Select a package or Contact me to get an offer

  2. Respond to all requirements

  3. Accept Delivery and Review to complete order



Tips for your BEST Results:

  •  Attach a GOOD QUALITY and GOOD RESOLUTION photo
  •  Clarify your Instructions (eye color, clothing type and colors) and Requests
  •  PROVIDE Reference images if possible




Reviews


:

Quick turnaround, high quality work, great price. What more could you want? If you need a caricature done this is the guy to do it!

:

Captured exactly what I was looking to have done. Extremely professional in keeping me informed of the status of my order

:

Great Job. After a number of revisions to fix just a few little items you have created a really great product. Thank You

:

Greg does great work, plus he's really easy to work with. He asks the questions that need to be asked and that results in a good product on the first go 'round. I anticipate using him again.

:

I don't know how many times I can say it but Greg is the greatest. He puts my vision down on a level that is spectacular. I will never work with another artist since finding him. His craft is above and beyond.




No comments:

Post a Comment