Monday, November 11, 2019

Hand Drawn Watercolor Signature Logo For Business











About:

Hi, welcome to my GIG.

PLEASE CONTACT WITH ME OR ASK ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.

Based on my unique style, I will design a logo for your company. Colorful, creative and unique so I am sure you will also like the special design I will prepare for you. :) 

  • just start at $5 and you will get 
  • awesome logo from your idea.
  • high resolution PNG file and jpeg file. including source file. transparent background.
  • unlimited support even after order completed
  • completely 100% original hand drawn logo done for your brand.

    You can get it done here. I am professional graphic designer and digital artist. 


    • No stock images used.
    • No worries for copyright issues as it is completely hand drawn.
    • Express Delivery.
    • Fast and Professional Service.
    • Professional Communication and support even after the order has been completed.

i'm waiting for your idea and references.i will create it digitally with software. i will try to make it for you as fast as possible. i will work as long as u see your dream designs into reality. :) 


NOTE-MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING ANY OF THIS GIGS IF YOU NOT SURE,SO AS TO AVOID UNNECESSARY CANCELLATION.

if you have any question please contact me. 
THANK YOU.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She is amazing! Communication was fast and perfect! And nice job!

:

Fast response time and really pleasant to work with Thank you

:

great logo.. exactly what I wanted

:

Perfect. I will definitely be using again!

:

She is very proactive




No comments:

Post a Comment