Sunday, November 10, 2019

Turn Your Minecraft Skin Into A Cartoon Avatar











About:

Send me your Minecraft character name and I will create a awesome cartoon avatar for you based on your characters skin!



The avatar will be holding 1 item of your choice (if requested) the image will be 2000 X 2000
See gig extras for adding more characters, backgrounds, etc. if you have any questions feel free to send me a message before ordering.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ash is a great job at taking my description and putting it to an actual image. It was just amazing.

:

Communication was poor :( and asked if he could change some stuff and never got an answer even though he was online

:

client did not explain the change that they wanted. I asked multiple times for them to let me know what they wanted adjusted and each time they gave no information

:

Amazing art work

:

Great Job!




No comments:

Post a Comment