Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Draw Cute Cartoon Avatar And Funny Emojis From Your Photo











About:

I will draw cute cartoon avatar and funny emojis from your photo



Notes:

  • "basic gig"/avatar are normal expression (just like the photo you send)
  • "emojis" are expressions based from the basic gig

  • 1 basic gig are 1 head & shoulder only (for sticker type 1 head only)
  • Send me head shot photo with good quality
  • Don't send me blurred, overcast, night shots, partially covered face (ie. covered by hand or objects)
  • If your photo are cut off around the head, the result will be cut off too
  • I don't accept picture of famous people/celebrities
  • I don't draw the background such as buildings, rooms etc
  • I don't draw tattoos, intricate motifs on clothing, or overly complicated object/design.

  • Revision can be requested, as long as it does not deviate from the original photo


For "Pet Avatar" , please contact me before order



Additional emoji are welcome (+5$ for each emoji)

Additional figures are welcome (+5$ for each figure) maximum 4 figure for each order



You can choose between normal type or sticker type



The result will be delivered in 1200x1200 pixel ,PNG format with transparent background (ask if you need other size or format)



If you have more request or question, please contact me

Reviews


:

The seller is fast, accurate, and kindly !!

:

Great communication, did all the revisions I asked for quickly, highly recommended.

:

thank you for the quick delivery! Looks great again

:

love the design, thanks again

:

Tooooo cute! Thank you again!




No comments:

Post a Comment