Thursday, November 14, 2019

Draw A Custom Cartoon Illustration Or Drawing











About:

*TOP RATED! BULK DISCOUNTS! * Welcome to LaughterCraft, your one-stop cartoon shop! My name is Mike and I'd love to assist you with all your illustration needs. The main $5 Gig gets you ONE black-and-white line-art illustration (eg. a dinosaur, a family member, etc.)  I also offer Packages for commonly-ordered extras.  For orders involving multiple extras, be sure to inquire about bulk discounts!  I'm known for offering great savings for bulk orders & repeat customers.  Message me today to discuss your project!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent - as always

Seller's Response:

Mike produced exactly what I was after. Brilliant work. Would highly recommend.

:

Thank you so much!

:

Mike is totally legit. Very quick work, open and fast communication, and quick delivery on my order. Will be working with him again! Thanks Mike!

:

Thanks so much for the feedback! Looking forward to the next project!




No comments:

Post a Comment