Monday, November 11, 2019

Draw Illustration For You In My Style











About:

not available on 13-25 December 2016

If you find some hard to find a person to do your peoject, I can help you to do.

Do you like cute style?,** in my style, i will draw for you. Let's send the brief!!! Talk more detail

any question feel free to ask me
** I will reply within 24 hours
** Not available on 15-30 November 

5 $ 1character , half a4, 72dpi
10$ background or oversize or 1 more character
add 10$ for original file + 300dpi 
add 10$ for copyright
any request please tell me before

**see more work please contact me (inbox)


*****the cost depends on project. =) 
*****all of image on my portfolio are not allowed to use for any purpose, Its contain copyright.=)

thanks
guston


Reviews


:

I just noticed that my first order with Guston goes back more than 4 years. Every time has been a 5* experience. I can highly recommend

:

Fast respond.

:

Quick respond

:

Fast responses and illustration as described.

:

Excellent!




No comments:

Post a Comment