Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Make Your Romantic Couple Artwork With A Heart











About:

This gig is intended for illustrating an artwork for a romantic couple drawing as a caricature gift idea. It is one my my Best seller gigs and a unique way to give to a special someone.



For the Basic package, I will draw a couple drawing in full color for $25 (all white background), from head to torso and in a romantic pose with a simple default black heart on the background.



For the Recommended package, it will have your couple drawing(more detailed than the first package) with a colored heart background/ simple background and will cost $30.



For the third package, I will draw a specific background you provided, along with your couple picture, or with texts and add amazing details to it. This package will cost $40



All packages will have two revisions.



If you have any further questions, I am here to answer them.



I can't wait to work with you soon! Happy Fiverr gigging!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller can be more sympathetic She sent a photo of a deceased child to me to use as an example of how my photo should be centered and not cropped also calling the child a model the little girl was found dead the same day she sent me the photo she could have used any other photo as an example but choose her so wrong on all levels.

Seller's Response:

Hi, I am so sorry maybe you have misunderstood what I said. I do not intend it like that and it was just a sample as what QUALITY of the picture I need to work with. It was meant as a guide that your photo shouldn't be cropped out.

Seller's Response:

Amazing artist and person

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for trusting :)

Seller's Response:

Going to make a great Birthday present! Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment