Thursday, November 14, 2019

Draw Children Illustration Book











About:

I have worked with many different authors and I'll drawing cartoon illustration for you.
you will get style illustration which is pictured in the examples. 

SERVICE:
I'll give sketch, after you accepting my sketch i'll coloring illustration. 
You can do a changes in sketch.
$5  = basic line sketch
$10 = COLORED characters without BACKGROUND         
$25 = FULL COLORED and illustration with DETAILED BACKGROUND 
$10 = provide PSD layered file

IMMPORTANT:
 Provide me reference image or all relevant details for best results
- EVERYTHING IS 100% DIGITALLY HAND DRAWN
- HIGH RESOLUTION digitally file will be delivered in .jpg format.
- pleace caontact me before order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Mifz is an amazing illustrator and highly dependable.

Seller's Response:

very good seller

Seller's Response:

This is one of the most amazing children book illustrators in the world! Strong communication, great work and very creative. I would recommend this illustrator to anyone looking to develop a children's book.

:

Thank you very much, it is amazing to work with you.

:

Amazing work!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment