Thursday, November 14, 2019

Draw 2 Manga Pages Full Color











About:

You will receive 2 pages of a manga or cartoon full colored, drawn by me. You decide the theme, the genre (I handle shojo, shonen, furry, ecchi, hentai, yuri, yaoi) and the style you decide (I fit any manga style, just give me references) Thecnical issues: 800 x 1200 px 300 Dpi, 6 maximum panels per page. Take a look at my reference pages in my portfolio, that's the quality of outline and framing I handle. Words alone are important, but it impacts more to talk with pictures. -WE ALL HAVE A STORY TO TELL-

Reviews


:

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:

Simply amazing. I had a weird request but it was delivered almost immediately and great service. Worth much more than the asking price.

:

Amazing work! Thank you

:

Super special order!

:

SUPER DUPER AMAZINGLY SPECIAL!!!! BEST COMIC ARTIST EVER!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment