Friday, November 15, 2019

Character Designing For You











About:

I will do character concepts and designs for you..caricatures,fan art,concepts,illustrations for any purpose in any style you like..I have been doing character concepts for two years now for personal projects, movies and animatics.

**Please have a clear and detailed brief, with visual reference ready, prior to making an order**

Please feel free to contact me with any further questions you might have, and I look forward very much to working with you!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic work an exactly what I looked for.

:

thank you so much..easy to work with and really helpful..hope to work with him again :)

:

Another great piece of work from this seller. The communication was easy and the services were just as described.

:

Seller always delivers an outstanding product. Very happy how each gig comes out every time. These are just some of the reasons I use her.

:

First step of larger project. She used the samples I provided to make what I needed.




No comments:

Post a Comment