Thursday, November 28, 2019

Create Outstanding Instruction Manual For Your Product











About:

Hello,



Welcome to my instructional manual illustration gig.

My team and I will put together our skills and experience to draw instructional steps or graphical user manual or guide for your product or package.



Illustrations will be done in high quality and print readiness.



If you want a complete user manual booklet design, which will include step by step illustrations as well as text instructions, please contact me.



For basic $10 gig, you will get 1 product illustration in jpg or PNG



For more instructional steps illustration, please check  standard and premium packages.



Basic illustrations will be in black and white. For colored illustrations, please contact me.



Please attach a good quality picture or video for steps reference.



Feel free to contact me for further information.

 Thank you

Reviews


:

I was great working with them

:

She did a good job. I am very satisfied with the results

:

Amazing work! Thank you

:

Princesskatefx was open and willing to work with my suggestions and give me an instruction manual I can provide to my clients.

:

Great Job!!




No comments:

Post a Comment