Friday, November 29, 2019

Draw Making Vector Portrait For You











About:

Draw making vector portrait cartoon of you



I will make cartoon portrait of you exactly look like the photo.So send me your best picture ( high quality ).



NOTE :



1. 1 Figure head and shoulder portrait in 800x 800 pixel.

     PNG file format  transparent background if you want full body portrait,please add Extra.



2. 3 revision, not add object or change body, only revision not suitable for you.



3. Send me your  high resolution best quality photo

    But if you only have the low qualities ones,please contact me first  to

    see if I can make it DO NOT send photo with covered face or cut of

    around head



4. $5 is only for 1 figure if you want cartoon picture whit more than

     1    figure in it,please add more $5 for each extra figures



5.  1. person $5

     2. person $10

     3. person $15 

     4. person $20

      

       If you like my gig,please you share with your friend



       best regard



      nanamhayonk



Reviews


:

great work

:

Thank you for great work :)

:

great work

:

Thank you :)

:

Thank you for help :)




No comments:

Post a Comment