Saturday, April 7, 2018

I will hand draw any sketch

I will hand draw any sketch












About:

Hi, I'm Natasha and welcome to my photoshop gig on Fiverr!

I love to sketch, I'm incredible and can do anything.
My work is always original and you will have full copyrights to my work.
I speak English, Farsi (Persian) and Spanish fluently and I can also read and write:)

I will draw your favorite TV series or movie character, actor, person, loved one, or pets. All you have to do is give me a link to the reference photo, preferably something high definition and detailed. If you have specific instructions like color of shirt etc. please specify on initial request.
Or i can free style. For this please collect references, have suggestions/opinions, give guides and research, pIctures, and be as involved as you can.

I like to work with people, as a team so we can make something spectacular.
Your feedback and direction is important!
I will do Unlimited Revisions until your happy:)


Reviews


houbenkristof:Outstanding Experience!

houbenkristof:Outstanding Experience!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment