Sunday, April 15, 2018

I will turn your script into a comic panel strip or page

I will turn your script into a comic panel strip or page












About:

Have an idea for a single panel illustration, a comic strip or a full comic book page story? This is the Gig for you!

I offer 3 packages for any of these standard comic formats and have services for every stage of comic creation covering:

  • SCRIPT
  • LAYOUT
  • PENCILS
  • INKS
  • LETTERING
  • amp;COLORS!


1. Before you order a package lets take a look at your idea/script and layout design for your comic. Comic design is based largely on pacing and composition. This is the first step to an incredible reader experience!

2. Then choose the bast package that fits your approved layout design. Each package includes pencil and ink art work that will reflect the style of story you are telling!

3. Finally finish your comic by adding captions, dialogue, SFX and color. Think about the mood of your story and what you want the reader to feel while reading.

Every comic is unique so please contact me before ordering.

I also offer multiple page discounts for larger projects and will try to work within any budget.

Thank you for checking out my Gig and I cant wait to work on your next project! -JAC

Reviews


movingwa:I needed a better way to communicate the why to motivate the who to do the what....we did that here. Thank you

drawingjac:Buyer was very clear on directive but also gave me plenty of creative freedom. A great combination! Fun job

iloinen2015:Thanks!

drawingjac:Thank you for the commission!

altoaviation:Drawing JAC is the most talented, creative and professional illustrator. We were in constant communication and his input and creative contributions greatly improved the original idea. I strongly recommend Drawing JAC for your comic and illustration projects. Fast, reliable, simply excellent.


No comments:

Post a Comment